We have a meditation room, called the “abiditation room” for you to visit. There will be more rooms soon.
- You can choose any length from 1 minute to 100 minutes via the drop down menu.
- You can choose from several different types of background music, or none. You can also put in your own music by inputting the ID of a YouTube video
- If you move your mouse, type on your keyboard or leave the page, the timer will pause. You can manually restart it when you are ready to return to meditation.
- You can pause at any time by clicking the pause button. And you can reset if you feel like stopping.
- If you are logged in you can save your meditation sessions.
- After you finish you meditation session, you can choose to save it in your log book. Total time meditated will appear below the log.
- You can see a list of all the other people in the meditation room at that moment.
Happy meditating! Please proceed to the abiditation room.
Note: due to limitations set by apple, the iPhone and iPad versions of the meditation rooms are different than the PC/Mac/Android versions. They don’t have the same background music options. Also, it may not work well on older devices.
Hey let’s get this boat on the road!
This is excellent study material.
This is awesome!
Su much a good idea to have a Dude break during the day ^^
I am in the room . Where did Everybody go ?