We have a meditation room, called the “abiditation room” for you to visit. There will be more rooms soon.
- You can choose any length from 1 minute to 100 minutes via the drop down menu.
- You can choose from several different types of background music, or none. You can also put in your own music by inputting the ID of a YouTube video
- If you move your mouse, type on your keyboard or leave the page, the timer will pause. You can manually restart it when you are ready to return to meditation.
- You can pause at any time by clicking the pause button. And you can reset if you feel like stopping.
- If you are logged in you can save your meditation sessions.
- After you finish you meditation session, you can choose to save it in your log book. Total time meditated will appear below the log.
- You can see a list of all the other people in the meditation room at that moment.
Happy meditating! Please proceed to the abiditation room.
Note: due to limitations set by apple, the iPhone and iPad versions of the meditation rooms are different than the PC/Mac/Android versions. They don’t have the same background music options. Also, it may not work well on older devices.